View Single Post
Old 19-02-2024, 06:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Side hustle like a PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Of course it happens and we are all consumers of it. But the law treats consumers and procurers very differently. We all know "human trafficking" is a term used to make consensual prostitution seem like a huge crime. But we are a small minority. The governments and do gooder NGO's feel differently about it. Lets say said hooker gets arrested for any reason. To get off the hook she names names. Or they look through her phone and find you. Is it worth the risk? Im happy taking the risk visiting a FL but Im not renting her a room and taking a cut of her earnings. Thats a different level of risk and you would be nuts to expose yourself to that for paltry hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
I guess it depends on where you are in the world.

In NZ prostitution is legal and although the girls are supposed to have the appropriate visas enforcement is almost non existent and in the absence of violence, underaged sex or rape the police know that they have better things to do.

I doubt the TS is risking anything and he's probably making a tidy sum with the current arrangement.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates