Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
you there during songkran? which days?

I only know there's 2 DD websites, the original ddpataya one belongs to Mike's previous partner. 2 sides of the stories, but the 3rd side which is the truth I don't know.

But John was said to be chased out by Mike, which I think is pitiful. John was a really nice hardworking guy.

Mike is using DDthailand website now, so any booking done on the previous website will not get reply.

If really got a new DD let me know. Thanks

Maybe I'll have a look at le carre blanc, since it quite near Chaiyapoon.

Any bro try le private on lengkee? Asian can go in?
I will be there for the 19th parade and then a few more days. Anyone want to meet me MUST buy me one ping pong ball! 5555555 We can set a place and time and see who turns up, like Caraven 21st April 9pm

Anyway not sure about the rest as I think these are afternon places? Wanted to explore the hill as well but something always got in the way or just too lazy.

You mention two DD websites ; the new one is from the guy who left. I dont really use thier services althought I used their previous Bangkok's Marc edition. I hear they are both just as good.