View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FLs in multiple agencies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Seems like recently more girls are being advertised by different agents but different names. I don't give two shits why the agents/girls are doing this.

I'm starting this thread to track this for a simple reason: when clients book a different girl, they expect a different girl for a new experience. They don't RTF cause (a) they don't like that girl, or (b) they want new girl/experience.

This should also save the agents and girls some effort and time: by avoiding rejection after the effort of handling the booking or turning up at the meeting place.

Hope the moderators do not delete this. This should be a win-win situation.

I will list the first one I know in the next post. Everyone feel free to contribute. Try to follow my format. Let's keep the prices, etc out of the posts to keep it neat. All those info is easy to find anyway.

Format:
Agency name / Girl's name = Agency name / Girl's name
Agreed.
Recently just encountered same gal -different name & agency.
In the end,i have wastedy time & $50 rejection fee.