View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

So after a long hiatus, I decided to BATS on Weds as something different to CJs Lady Night. Saw many Bule and my Brown bros there, so this is a place that clearly does not discriminate against deplorables unlike Classic or most places in North Jakarta meant for locals. The talent level was fantastic (lots of 7s and a few 8s maybe a 9), and surprisingly full! It seems many girls choose to come here instead of CJs to avoid the competition there on Weds, and i am glad i came. The band was really good (Top 40 Rock and Pop music cover) and many guys i saw pulled girls there (Even the old ugly ones!!). My girl had a great additude and after a few drinks we quickly agreed on a price (1jt, talked down from 1.5jt) for overnight.

As I still wanted to drink more before going back to the room, without paying for more pricy BATs drinks, she suggest we goto MyBar in BlokM. The club was just starting so it was pretty relax and good for talking and Ruba-Ruba to get her warmup and horny!. Slowly i would see girls from CJs/BATs start to trickle into MyBar as i believe they dun pull customer there, so its a good place to get a CJ/Bats FL without the high price tag (my girl says only 500k can We stay till around 2am and just before we leave I see a slim stunner with silky long legs i wish i would had gotten, but already happy with my girl so we head back to my room and we finish the night. It was a really fantastic night as my girl was willing to do anything in the room and not complain, and gave me a nice surprise in the morning before she left! anyways, BATs is still a good option, also MyBar for those looking for value for money FLs in Jakarta!!