View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Prefer good lookers, if looks cannot made it, hard to cum for ne
Same. Well, I have a mini sized but busty Paige chua lookalike gem that's yet to be revealed in the forum.

I will reveal one name with every 18 individual samsters who post a HUAT here.

You can be creative too and post a qing fa image which I like, my favourite mahjong card.

On the 180th huat, everyone will 胡, and I'll reveal the 10th special name. Easy right guys?

No points involved. Just want to see how interested people are in busty gems and how many original individual samsters still read and participate in this forum.

Happy to share with all genuine brothers who wish to enjoy the busty gems.

This is just a fun way to add some fun to the forum.

But hurry, before she's gone.

PS. If anyone complains about a harmless fun here or tries to insinuate anything whether in this thread or others threads, I will immediately stop revealing the names and you guys can blame that samster for spoiling the fun for everyone.

Huat ah!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-08-2017 at 05:01 PM.