Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
true, when my wife was working in office work when she left as trolley dolly, I asked her to come back for dinner, for 2 years, never did it. Didn't even message to tell me if she is late home even after I asked her to, fought about it countless times, most days 9-10pm eating her dinner outside so I always eat alone. When she was flying, I also always eat alone. Cook for her, she doesn't even eat much. So just imagine 1 person eating leftovers all the time, whole pots of soup, congee for days. You get my drift?
Its as if I have no wife. Communication nothing.

Now we have a child, everything is about the child, she rushes home after work, reach home 7pm. Still I don't get to eat with her, but at least can see her face and have short conversations which result in her throwing her famous temper. Almost gave up on the marriage, but after 7 years, we had a child. Funny when we wanted it, nothing happened, when we gave up, the baby came along

Once married, I was no longer a priority. Don't know what happened, but I have come to accept it. Surrender to fate. I just stay together for the child. She does her thing, I do mine, we don't talk about our work, or anything, if there is a conversation its about the child.
Bro, although this reply is 2 years late, I hope you are doing better now.

I feel for you. Birds on a same boat.