Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
afease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafease123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Aline - SNS

First look, you can tell she is a cheeky, young, playful, bitchy and naughty lady. Long blonde hair and very beautiful.

Petite in size with beach tanned smooth skin complexion. Sexy and curvy tight body with some tattoo and looking at her ass! Damn! My fetish! Nice ass that seduce me to doggie her immediately. Boobs was B size, original and natural and showing no sign of shaggy and able to fondle,suck and lick.

She did not resist and I need to initate to french her first but it was tongue fighting and she french all the way non stop. Nice feeling and no bad breath too.

She can blow well, very good suction and licking passed my standards. She slowly lick and build tension making my cock very very wet and sloppy before she sucked me deep throat and give me the slutty and bitchy eye contact.

I ate her dripping wet pussy made me super satisfies, never resist and very willing to let me paint her. The more I lick the more I want to eat her up. Solid wet and good tasting pussy. Nice and clean shaven too.

We bonked in missionary for awhile and spoke french to one another while doing the deed. I loved looking at her expressions change with every thrust I gave to her. Next, swapped to doggy and I started to fuck her from the back, grabbing her by her thin waist and admiring that lean tight back of hers. She can definitely take a good pounding without any complains. After being in doggy for a bit, felt like I was going to cum soon, so told her to swap back to missionary as I wanted to look at her pretty face while I came. I put her ankles close to her ears and started to give some deep thrusts. All this while, she was moaning and enjoying herself as well. After pounding her for a bit, felt like I was going to cum and increased the speed of my thrusts. I unloaded all of my semen deep inside of her and we gave each other a few kisses before proceeding to clean up

Overall nice service from her and I have no regret and no doubt taking her. I enjoy myself and my time with her.