Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
HiroNakamura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Aline SNS

Face : Same as in pic. Young sexy exotic look. Long hair and the look that will grow on you and sure will not reject.

Boobs: natural and perfect size to fit her body and for me to feel, touch and press with nice and sensetive nipples.

Body: petite and slim tight curvy tone body with beach tanned skin complexion and a hot perky ass

Pussy: Nice tasting and clean shaven pussy. Super tasty and I lick till her she shiver and her juices flowed and she moans like crazy, got her to cum twice

Frenching: No bad breath and no resist. Very passionate and wild kind of heavy lip locking with her

BBBJ: Out of the world experience, deep wild and wet, good succession. Starts off very sensual and soft with her tongue licking the tip. She alternated between that and sucking my cock for quite a bit, maybe 5-10 mins before going in deepthroat and I mouthfucked her.

FJ: starting off with cg and she told me she wants to be fucked in doggy. Responsive and good stamina. Gave it all to her and ended in missionary. She gave out light moans and it gets louder the harder and deeper i pump.

GFE: High chemistry and give me lot of pamper, love and teasing. No rushing and willing to please.

Thanks SNS.