View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How were the "Golden Years" of Geylang better than pre-Covid Geylang (2015-2020)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The PRCs standing outside L8~L16 some are pretty enough to be models or influencer standards. Not like those horrible ones we are seeing on Dome 2 now

But anyway are a distant past. Even long before Covid-19, all the free walkers at GL has vanished and HCs also shut down
Reminds me of those good old days during the days leading to me discovering this forum, and overwhelmed by dopamine hit anxiety and anticipation when braving myself like insane to break my V-plate with Cookie last time in GL

Used to sneak out of my house on late evenings to go to GL area (which I didn't know anything about yet back then, wish I did, and most importantly wish I had enough $$$ that time) specifically that area around Darlene Hotel and Geylang Field.

Damn, the moment I walked there, I saw hordes, literally hordes of like celestial heavenly concubines or something everywhere there, and one after another, they pulled my hand and some even pull me strong enough to get my shoulder to bump on their ample titties.

But at that time, I was a nerve wreck and didn't really bring $$$ and didn't know the "procedures" to get girls in GL from that street, let alone the legal houses.

Damn, wish I have this current brain and knowledge back then haha