View Single Post
Old 20-02-2002, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Date : 19/02/02
Time : around 6pm onwards
Place : Tommy's

Place was quiet when reached there with my friend, just a few bros waiting for their fucks. Saw a few come & go but none worth in me remembering their names. Called for Civic, she not back yet.Called for Armani, was told she 1 mth holiday. Friend called for Toto, she already took half day leave.

Heard a bro wanted ChilliPadi, she too not available. Tommy says lots of angPai's not back yet from their CNY holidays.

Saw S1 came in to service a bro there, i was shock to see her, thought she was my IT Admin (whom i have been eyeing at) at my working place. She will be next on my list when i go back there again.

Also saw BB2 came in for another bro, not bad looking she.

Also quite a few other girls whose name i forget cause i cant remember nor nothing about them screams OUTSTANDING that demands me to remember. Saw Lily the Malay girl, its like cover the face fuck the base type of girl. She look old frontal but solid when looking to her rear end.

Called for Yoki, but gotta wait for her long (45minutes or more), as suggested by Tommy, its either i get Yoki when she came or BB2 when she finished serviced her 'John', whichever come 1st.

As fate decides BB2 finished her 'John' earlier & i am next in line for her.

One thing it strikes, me she looks & speaks like SINGAPORE ICE!
She looks good her body & looks but height below my shoulder (i am 1.73m) We chit chat, hug, laugh before going for the shower.

She told me there are BB, BB1 & BB2 working in Geylang btw.

Nothing exciting in the shower

Chat, laugh & start the action when nicely settled in bed. Frenching, licking all over my body & face & ear while i was groping her 34C size breast (thats what she says about her breast size & hence this FR under the big boobs FR) Her BBBJ is wonderful too.

Placed her under me & start the nipple licking (she dont like getting bit at, just lick her nicely), tongue bathing her body & cunningulus. Yes she likes her 'John' to go down on her. Back to BJ, frenching & proceed to the 69 position. Ask her if she dont mind CIM, she says YES & we continued our 69 stance. After much intense BJ & some aggressive tongue fucking on my part in a vain attempt to make her lose control & disrupt her pleasurable BJ done on me, i lost the battle & CIM. It was bliss.

after almost a minute with her mouth still enveloping my dick, she rose up to spit the cum & wash herself.

She came back, more talk, laughter, some head massage & sayang a bit & straight to the 2nd round.

Same frenching, BJ, cunningulus, nipple licking (on her) biting (on me), she then proceed to guide me into her cunt by the way of the doggie. Doggie stance was never my forte but her acting skills or real feelings in moaning & other useful words uttered on how much pleasure she feels, just keep me going on & on ramming her butt. After what seems an eternity (for me),we changed positions to the traditional missionary.

Seeing her face, her moans, her screams & contorted face helps in making me work harder to cum for the 2nd time. After almost breaking my back in the process, i finally cum & we hug for sometime. Taking out my dick from her cunt i proceed to cunningulus her again & boy was she tempted to just lay there with legs wide open & enjoy the feeling again heh heh heh

Bath again, chat, laugh & by looking at her, hear her 'manja' voice, she is one lady i should go after again if i ever got spare cash.

But 1st, i need to start exercising again for i believe due to my couch potato lifestyle is affecting my performances in bed & start collecting some money for a repeat with BB2 again, rectify that injustice i wrote on the FR on Yoki & but 1st i wanna get S1 & imagine i was fucking my workplace IT Admin girl.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by pendragon_sg; 20-02-2002 at 02:02 AM.