View Single Post
Old 21-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Let me share another encounter of a gd friend i miss.

Xmas coming.....remind me of one of my friend(gal) wife of one of my mahjong n chor dai dee kaki. Get to know her when we both very young, i was like 21 n she maybe 15. Not really close friend, soon we lost touch. Years later meet up again.only to know shes dating one of my kakis. Group of friends of mine will always meet up once or twice for karaoke or mahjong n since shes dating my friend, she usually around........... Fast forward..after a few years, both them got married.
They got a daughter and later a son.......their marriage was fine in the beginning,till my friend start some karaoke n pub business. Soon their problem arises due to different lifestyle..... Quarreling leads to fighting to separate room to move out of house(my friend).. Things got quite bad, but we as a outsider, cant really know n do much, except to gv some advice. Very soon my friend wanted out of this marriage, so wanted a divorce. Wife didnt agreed, so turned to cold war...

One day(24th dec) i receive a call from her. Nothing usual as we sms or chat often on phone........but this time the conversation seem abit strange as it touches or subject of how long I've know her, those young n playful days to all the fun during all our Xmas gathering. Gathering only to stop when their marriage turned sour. She even disclosed to me that my friend had another gal outside...so to force her to divorce him.......We chat abt half an hour, me consoling her all the time n b4 ending told her will send her greeting sms on xmas day. ( we use to do that).
On Xmas day i send a greeting msg to her.....she didnt reply. Never think much abt it as when i person is stress, they usually dont bother with this kind of things. Few hour later. i receive a sms from one of my friend.

" Exxxx( wife name) commit suicide last nite(xmas eve). She took sleeping pill. pass away in hospital.........

I was quite shocked to hear that. Couldnt believe she did that.

At the wake....theres rumor around. Some say she(wife) got bf outside b4 my friend started another relationship with another gal. Some say my friend started it 1st...We never get to know as we didnt wanna ask my friend. Some even suspect that the guy was one of our very own kaki....Coz at the wake a few of our kakis didnt turn up....*.strange*

Till today, we never know the actual reason for her to seek suicide, husband refused to disclose, so its only guessing on our part. Obviously she didnt get to receive my xmas sms .........wondering if i should have done more during our last chat.......

Its being 5 yrs since she left us on Xmas eve....Exxx , i will think of u when ever xmas is round the corner . U may not read this.but still juz wanna wish u a "MERRY XMAS" n a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" where ever u are.........
Can never forget those fun we have during those good old day.....Things is never the same any more in our gathering without u.......

miss u alot.......Exxxx