View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 15
GreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to beholdGreyWind is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best of all my Sex-Pal, back to SG, First time FL with pics

MJZ FR

Looks : 7.5 ( Looks like 22 )

Body : 7.5 Petite frame, comes up to my shoulder. Figure is average, trim and no fats deposits. I think her bush is just average patch, not thick nor light nor widespread.

Boobs : A+/B Slight dark brown nipples, nice round boobs.

Frenching : Pecks only.

Fingering : Outside only

Painting : Don't know, not my game.

Catbath : 8 This she is good at, takes small light nibbles of you here and there, esp at the bone joints areas. Kiss and lick and suck from body to above knees. Enjoyable.

BJ : 8 I did not even know she capped me. My eyes were closed and just enjoying as she suck on my rod. Rod only, not head. Can feel a bit of teeth but still one of the better bjs I have had. If BBBJ, maybe 9 ?

FJ : 8 Above average feel, tight. Only tried 2 positions, missionary and cowgirl, before cumming. If she was putting an act of enjoying, it was an excellent one cos can feel nothing fake about it. Especially liked it when I came in cowgirl, she just lied on me for a while before removing the caps.

Feel : 9 This should be gfe but I think feel is a better fit. She is adorable, chirpy, lively, little blurish, shy at times, almost affectionate. Twice phone calls came in and twice she asked my permission to answer. After the deed as we left together, she held my hand as we walked together for a while. As we waited for transport, tcss and hug a bit. Easy to feel close to her, strong natural KC power. I got hit with heavy doses of 小鸟依人 demeanor and temperament

Overall : 8.5 Looks and body wise, not really my type. But character and skill is definitely my type. Have to be wary cos the power of KC is strong with this small one. In my rtf list. I wanted another shot but couldn't get it

Cost : as per stated by TS.

And Yes, thanks to TS for ctcs. Very good intro.