View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

No problem, that time i also puzzled why u ask me for contact since u speak vietnamese well and girls i meet are english speaking girl. Now i know is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Thanks lausung. At least u came forward to validate that what I said is the truth. No worries about the hotel... I dun own it... and my experiences there has been pleasant so far. In fact, one of the receptionists working there is rather cute but she has resigned already.

Tom-wadever is a sly fox and will use all kinds of tactics (including clones) to dig dirt on ppl... unfortunately for him, I have no dirt on me.

About your gal, I was only kidding about asking for her colleagues contact. I did in fact ask u to remove her photo for her sake because she is not WL and this forum is full of opportunists like Tom-wadever. You already mentioned to me where she worked but I was not bothered to remember or take it down. If u are still in touch with her, you can verify this fact. I have my own gfs in VN and has no use for more.

PS: I kinda figured it would be you. Tom-wadever made it sound like I go around begging ppl for contacts when in fact I have never PMed anybody. Most of the time ppl PM me... and I can tell u the only ppl I have bothered to click "reply" was H88, yourself and Wendella (if my memory serves me right).