View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Pointless then. U will just say I use Photoshop or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yeah show teh whatsapp mesages...even tho thats easy to fake between your accounts...
That's right. They are controlled by local pimps who will not think twice to stab u with a knife if u try anything funny. But you are a pimp in the sense that u bring unsuspecting newbies to dark alleys to fuck cheap whores.
Quote:
i def dont control any prostitutes...
I dun make any money out of it and I thought I was doing those gals a favour. And I have stopped after one or two guys who seemed like wasting everybody's time.
Quote:
from your descripotion of a pimp by passing on your wechat girls you also a pimp....
That has already been establised as a lie. U used a clone to dig for info from lausung and he has already come forward to make things clear....that I did not "beg" for contacts.
Quote:
you begging for contacts is just that act all big but end up begging for contacts whats that go to do with harming anyone...
I did not say u harmed anyone and if u did... thats for your conscience to answer. All I know is you use clever click-baits to lure newbies to further your pimp service. I have nothing against u providing service for lazy ppl but pls do not beat around the bush and just come out and admit it.
Quote:
if you think harming someone is the issue who am i harming..
Which eventually he has spoken up. As for u... the only ppl who speak up for you are your blind bat customers who thinks they owe u a favour for showing them cheap whores which are actually a dime a dozen.
Quote:
surely if you helped someone they will voluntarily speak up in your defense like this lausung guy...why they dont say anything...why are there guys who speak up for me, even tho im supposedly such a cad like you say...more lies