View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
see this is another example of your bullshit...first you say that local guys have a gang rape behaviour, which is what i objected based on your club experience, which in your narrative you include in bia om which i know for a fact you dont have much experience in. then to prove you point it expands to local guys being able to mishandle moto girls, being able to rape them etc etc NOW the story shifts to the gang rape of a moto girls BUT the perpetrators is a local guys AND a FOREIGNER...and even if that whats to happen, what is wrong with a MMF scenario...on a the forum tehre are actually local guys who post looking for a 3rd guy to MMF their wifes and girls friends...if a girl is willing to have tow guys for ex tar money thats her choice...even some of teh online girls openly put 300k for 1 shot and if its 2 guys its 400k a shot... 2 guys and girl doenst mean they tormented her or anything...or are u saying they told u they physocally abused they girls beat her up engaged in some pretty nasty stuff, not just some throat fucking or whatever
sorry I'm in the middle of work, can't reply to all the points. I meant that SOME local guys here do have that aggressive mentality. Not all. It's not the norm. I thought I had made that clear in my previous posts. You seem to acknowledge that of course that does exist here so maybe we're not really too far apart on this issue. Yeah the problem is that the girls weren't always willing, didn't have any choice in the matter, and the guys got off on treating her disrespectfully. Not beat her up, no. But that other girl with cigarette burns, yeah, that's just evil shit. Just saying, this stuff happens. And girls working in those busier low-rung scenes are going to encounter these kinds of things and have no way to prevent it or avoid it.

Last edited by Wendella; 06-04-2016 at 05:05 PM.