View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

now no more cat 80 only one left is vicki cat 70 but lately she has been kind of lazy...few weeks back i actually at the ground floor lazy to walk up, the ah gu called and confirmed she working has to wait about 20 mins....later her hse called to say she decided to call it a day...in fact it seems of late she has slacken off, i have not been able to get her since last year...each time i called it was either she already called it a day or not coming to work...and mind you she normally clock out ard 2 plus on a weekend...