View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Wah so many campers here!

The CBD slut I will sure continue. This story I sibei cannot Tahan also after I visited one of my clients in the west and saw this busty girl wearing t-shirt and jeans. Have always wondered what they feel like...

Anyway let's continue....

"Oh ya my résumé". Amy said, as she quickly searched her bag to hand out her qualifications. In fact, it was the first resume that Amy had to give out as the others didn't even bother to ask her for it.

As she was struggling to get her papers out, Teck Phuat was sizing her up as her breasts was squeezed and was jiggling at the same time.

"Natural and young. This type confirm no bf one"

"Here you go." Amy said

"Hmmmm.... You go no experience at all ah?" Really first job ah?" Teck Phuat said, identifying her key points which include 'all girls schools', 'swimming team' etc...

"Very hard for me to hire you leh."

"Please, I need to support my mom" Amy said, knowing that this is the closest opportunity that she has to secure something. She also thought of her mom and didn't want to disappoint her.

"Are you willing to be base in Singapore anot? You willing to stay OT to learn? You got a lot of things to learn leh"

"Yes yes. I'm willing. Can you give me a chance?" Amy pleaded

"Very hard leh, I have to consider other people also..."

"Amy there you are..." Jane interrupted.

"Eh who's this?"

"Oh this is my friend Jane" Amy said. "He got a company in Singapore and he maybe can offer me something."

"Ya, but like what I said, Singapore vey different from Malaysia. Everything move very fast. Some more you got your mom to take care. You can leave meh?" Teck Phuat said.

Both girls can't find anything to answer him.

"Ok ok. Lets do it like this. I will be going back to Singapore in 2 days time. You talk to your mother first see if she ok. If she ok, then you meet me at xoxoxo place at 1pm. If you not there, I will just drive off. Ok?" Teck Phuat asserted.

"Erm, ok. One more thing, how much pay you giving?" Amy asked innocently.

"Wah! Haven't start anything asked for pay dy? For you, S$1,200 coz you got no experience"

"Erm ok." Amy said. She was still calculating the exchange rate when Teck Phuat waved off to make his move.

"Remember ah, 2 days later, 1pm." He took out a card and passed it to Amy, after he scribbled 'S$1,200' at the back.

"You got any questions, you call me." And Teck Phuat left, smiling.

"Come Amy, lets go back. This job fair not that good leh" Jane said

"Hmmm yah" Amy stuttered as she was still thinking about the pay offered.