View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 06:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

are u saying she has sex with HIV positive guy during the window period before the test? if so then the result wont be accurate and you will be at risk..

if she only has sex with the other guy after testing you. then what is there for u to worry?

however do note that athough test done using the 4th gen hiv test at a month is pretty accurate, it will be good to do another test at 3 month from exposure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSmashers View Post
A query here.

If your other fl partner has just tested negative for hiv and you proceed to have unprotected sex with her afterwards.

What are the chances of getting infected with hiv if she has carried out unprotected sex with another partner during the 1 month period (incubation)?

Assuming that other partner is hiv positive.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here