Old 31-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sabai_Sabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

Many good advices here, I can feel the warmth and concern of all the members here, so what is your final decision?

Even if you can get her in here, there is still minimum income requirements to get her Sin PR. And do you mind your friends and relatives to know that your wife is a chicken? Worse still, your friends had even patronised her. And how does your children feel when they know their mother is a "ko ko kae"? Simply put, this society will not accept them, wake up man, the pressure will be so high that one day your wife or child will commit suicide, if you really die die must marry her, go to thailand, but what kind of income you can make in thailand? Especially you are foreigner, every coner is $$.

I have known a guy who married hatyai whore, after she got her name in the flat and got her PR, her attitude changed, end with divorce and sell the flat she didn't pay for, wanted half the share even though it is own by 3 person with the man's father, in the end she got her 1/3 share and went back Thailand.

Quit your job, go with her to Thailand and stay for a while, and do not register for marriage, the very most customary marriage. Do you think this is the place you want to settle down?

Many times, we make decision on impulses, and sometimes, by our little brother, I would advice you to give yourself a cooling period, and maybe go to golden mile and look at those vietnamese brides, I think they are better than the thai. (Do your research as some of these agencies allow their girls to work part time at night)