Thread: Show your penis
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Show your penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
lol. this is not a gay side. just random sharing and for girls to admire. Also, we also will have a clearer look on the size of sg man! we dare to show we dare to say. not those who dare to say and giving themselves some extra inches!!

Bro, recommend u to take a further pics! will be nicer!
I totally agree with you bro. That is the reason why I started posting pix of my own dick first cuz after reading some replies, I start to question how genuine some comments are. So... The best way is to show it if you really have it. For me, I declared my length & gerth with photo proof all in one post. And I will consistently post more pix to proof consistency. If some guys think it is too gay, then go visit other thread lor.