View Single Post
Old 22-04-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A sexy and slutty whore with solid service to boot!

A sexy and slutty whore with fantabulous service!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young (looks slightly more mature)
Height - 1.68m on barefoot
Tits - Natural Full B cup with pale brown nips
Home Base - 1654A
Misc Info - Debuted barely a month (same batch as the likes of Angel, Dan Dan, Xiao Ai, etc.)

Looks - She looks slutty and sexy especially when she let her hair down whilst in action. She looks slightly more mature than her 21 years. She has long brown tress, double eyelid eyes, medium high nose ridge and thick pouty lips that makes her look sexy.

Bod - Neither slim nor plump. Something like Zhi Zhi; Ex-WL @ 1606 ... a little more towards voluptuous. She possesses S shape and with attractive perky butt. Very sexy indeed. She has fair and superbly smooth complexion. She has a couple of tattoos on her shoulder and shoulder blade. The one on her shoulder blade is a phrase - “Nothing ....... Foolish lover”

Pre-shower routine - We engaged in intermediate level petting where we were semi naked ... non-stop DFK ensued as we were heated up ... excellent sexual momentum resulted even though we were new to each other ... she was certainly sporting and spontaneous to my whims and fancies. We canoodled on the bed as long as we could b4 we proceeded to the shower cubicle.

Shower Action - Lots of B2B and G2G stimulation ... excellent effort from her. She also gave me a Super deep thrusted BBBJ ... We engaged in a lengthy DFK b4 we got out of the shower cubicle to towel dry ourselves. She volunteered to towel-dry me ... Good expression of GFE.

Cat-Bath - Very thorough tongue stimulation from front to back torso.

AR - She used a mixture of slow & fast licking method with hard & ultra deep pushing of her tongue into my ass-h@le. Great effort!

DFK - Excellent and skilful ... she frenched me without prompting. We were so into it that we ran out of breathe on many occasions.

BBBJ - Sensual and with appropriate pressure applied at the right time ... She employed Super deep thrusted method. Her lips touched the base of my penis. Awesome feat! She also adopted 69 position without me prompting. I took the opportunity to give her delicious and palatable looking abalone a good lashing. Shiok!

FJ - She love to be thrusted deep, fast and hard as she claimed that she has deep pussy. We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking and I ultimately reached orgasmic phase in missionary. She was very passionate, engaging and proactive in the FJ department ... I enjoyed myself thoroughly. She is a commando in the making!

RTF - Yes, especially if I need solid sex with lots of passion and spontaneity ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-04-2019 at 08:01 AM.