View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
I found the place. Tried it last night. It's in the same building as Skyriver. Facing skyriver walk towards your right and follow the building and turn left. Near the small flight of stairs for a thai massage shop. Did a 90min oil massage for 170 then added 100 for hj and 100 to strip. I thought only take off top but she stripped naked. While she was wanking me her cb wet so I penetrated her with my finger. Too bad cannot moan coz the massage space only separated by curtains lol.

I'm not certain but pretty sure it's the same place as the other bro mentioned.
Only 2 Thai massages in Fahrenheit 88 shopping centre which is next to Starhill. 1, Thai Odyssey is inside the complex. The other is outside, facing the side of Starhill is Region Thai massage. Here u will find KK Supermarket, 7-11, 168 mini market,a shop selling hi end second hand watches, an internet shop, side of Grand Harbour Chinese restaurant, a smaller Chinese restaurant, entrance and exit in the complex car park plus a side entry and exit area going to Brand's that is a store selling clothes and entry into Lavish Spa.Skyriver is behind this complex. Prices for this fuck joint is RM238. Better u go to Fuji Spa which is a sister company of Skyriver, that is actually a spa with jacuzzi, etc and prices for bonk is still the same as Skyriver. In this complex, u will find East Club, a Thai Club and if got the balls, u can go to One Stop hawker centre to drink beer and see PRCs there. PRCs over there, bonk is RM100. At nite, many street walkers here. Their prices, RM 150. The East Club would be open in the nite, Thai ladies comes in at 10.30pm onwards.

Massage shop here in Fahrenheit 88 caters to tourists. Prices are more expensive.

Summer Thai MP, behind Times Square is now having 1 hour oil massage promo at RM50.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-08-2017 at 11:03 AM.