Old 17-10-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiswife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I caught my hubby

I also agree that my perspective does not represent all women. Just like how I figured out that my initial question here was pointless because not all men are the same. Yes, it might be easier for men to remarry, especially wealthy ones. But to quote this guy from another thread, game is not over yet, who's to say who has won or lose? You might have a SYT on your arm right now but until you die, no one knows how that's going to work out for you.

I'm a little doubtful though that so many women do not want sex. Not saying all these stories are lies, just saying there might be a reason why so many women do not like sex. Maybe they do not want sex because they were never satisfied? Maybe their spouses are bad at sex. Or worse still, never care that their wives are enjoying it. When was the last time you go down on your wife? Make her O? Never? Is sex a 10 min pumping session?

FYI, it's very hard for a woman to climax from sex. Very very hard, except for a lucky few. This I can state with authority. If you doubt this, I will suggest you to recheck your sexual prowess. Your little hooker writhing on bed with excitement, that's an act, not orgasm. It's possible that she might actually O, but it's rare. Rare like unicorn. So some men thought they're sex god after going to prostitutes but it made them even worse at sex because what they thought was working was just an act.

Just saying, this might not apply to you. Women have needs too, just a question on how to meet it.