View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
Modern marriage is over rated . Divorce rate is all time high and dont know what is the purpose of marriage in this era.
One of my NS mates just became another addition to the statistics this week and his marriage did not even last 2 years. After our ORD he quickly engaged to his gf because she had many suitors and he wanted to chope first. Both ROM within a year and baby boy came along and although now is only 7 months old..... both his parents are divorcing. Looking after the baby + the attention his wife keeps getting from her admirers stressed my buddy. Why these bastards dunno how to leave a married mother and her family alone. My buddy had to work and is studying part time too and then have to come home to face a flirtatious wife. The quarrels got too frequent and both decided to call it a day. Even sadder and more pitiful is the baby boy as both of them do not want custody of him.