View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 06:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
well, I guess everyone who end up here writing out our emotions know that having this special relationship is not easy. We all fall in love again at the most unexpected time.

Just like what sister Cassandra and bro shadow had said, it not easy to lead a double life, but all of us NEVER REGRETTED. Life is full of unexpected changes and life bring you to unexpected places. Someone who crossed over your path can change your whole direction and route.

I never though I would I meet another woman who can make my day smiling. Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile. We both know that 1 day this might end. We had been very secretive of our personal life thinking that, knowing less = hurt less. There were always doubt about each other, but we both kept silent.

When it is my turn to let go or end it, I am very unsure if I can let it go so easily. It is easy to say you are over someone if you aren't seeing them. The challenge is to look them in the eye and see their smile and hear their voice and still be able to say, this is not what I want anymore.

So, to my bro and sis who had their story ended,
Don not be sad that it ended, but happy that it happened.

and to my bro and sis who still have this special relationship including myself.
Enjoy every moment you have with her/him. I'll rather regret something I did than regret not doing something. Twenty years from now, make sure you can say that you chose you life, you didn't settle for it.
this is very true.

as the curtains draw to a close, I am tempted to run into the arms of another be it another affair(surprisingly the chance came as soon as the one ended) or into FL to just nurse the wounds

But I chose none. I chose to sit back write out my thoughts, feelings, and look at the journey. 7 years of memories. There were ups, downs, and many many times either I or she wanted out. There were many times there were doubts, and even third parties that even though she never started, she was smitten by.

I have been a third party when I was in Australia and I loved a engaged girl, and it was torturing, knowing that when she is not with me, she is with him. The nights she is not sleeping beside you, she is with him. It hurts, its sucks.
But again, if that's all life is willing to give you, you take lemons and make lemonade. When she went back to her fiancé, I never regretted the time we had. In another place, another time, we would be together. Love wasn't the issue, but circumstances, timing and eventually of course fate played its hand

I believe in destiny and its fate that brought this special person to me. It might not be a conventional relationship but each moment is special.

People might laugh and say why be a third party, why not just find one and be that one. Yes, tried that, It didn't work out. Judging from the national statistics, it doesn't seem like the marriage cards are working either. E.g Jamie Yeo is going for the 3rd time.

At the end of my long discourse, what I am saying is we all are just living in the moment, trying to get by and make it to tomorrow. If tomorrow doesn't come, then lets play our hand to its fullest, whatever your choices are, stay unhappy and faithful or be unfaithful(in the conventional context) and maybe have a glimpse of happiness.

No one gets married to get divorced, no one starts having an affair to hurt another. No one falls in love to get hurt. Sometimes that's just how life is. The joke is sometimes on those who judge. A lady who judged me and my ex years back, for being a third party, ruining my marriage, causing pain to another, when her marriage failed, her husband was going for anything in a skirt, she ended up knowing a married man and has been the third party for 2 years now. She still pretends on the outside that she has all the right values, and holier than thou attitude, but as I have said, she is just trying to survive, to get to the next day.

P/s want to start a small group of people, divorced, going to, thinking about it, having extra partners, etc... sometimes a word of advice from the wiser and non judgmental people can help loads. WeChat? PM me. Bros, Sis...all welcomed.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment