View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Makan nownownow~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xjojokel View Post
If not now I know whats best. Best is to never come on forum anymore. Save my effort and trouble. No extra customer jiu no extra customer.
Not being an ass. But seriously, you are lucky you are a local. If you are in China, you basically just got to suck your thumb hoping some kind dudes to buy you food and stuff. Most of the China ladies, in terms of looks and figure definitely better than you. You can speak English which is the plus point. Other than that you are just a walking "cat". Many of the boys here have already caused you to become BIG HEADED. If you do not want food, money or extra customers you wouldnt be here. You know yourself better than the other boys here. So no need to threaten one. I am sure there are more brothers here who can easily afford to find a piece of pussy other than you.

Do not put yourself above others because you are no different from the commercial ladies regardless of whatever reason you need the money for.

Jake1