View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emircheng View Post
Well I now see why the rule stands. I just got burned. She promised she wouldn't leave but 2 days after I came back she just blocked me. Even her email is deleted. Asked her if it is because she wanted a new life and i remind her if her job but she said no because I only talk to her. I guess that was a lie. Should I go back and try to find her or am I nuts?
No head no tail leh.... don’t understand and catch no ball.
She promised she wouldn’t leave you is it? Leave where? And.... if she blocked you, you still able to ask her questions after that meh.... more details please if you want advises