View Single Post
Old 17-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: beware of wechat fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Better to stay along Sukhkumvit, go Thermae at Ruamchitt hotel and pick up girls there. Some of the girls are pretty decent looking, and prices are 2500 baht for ST. If you lucky enough to find lady who go LT, it's 5000baht.

After that get their contact and you can do your own outcall to your room without paying exorbitant prices
Thanks for informing me for staying on Suk road and the Star War cantina. I stayed on Suk Rd, hotels, from Suk Soi 3 to Asoke BTS, Rachadapisek near Huai Kwang area, Silom, Ploenchit areas. Soi Cowboy, NEP, Patpong, Intramarra areas.....most bars, I ventured in before. Even, Eden and Magic Moments just off Sukhumvit Rd, I went in before plus the S&M bar just off Patpong. No need to tell me about the men's entertainment business in BKK. I am too darn experienced in cheonging BKK, until no syts wanna approach me..........after that they found out that this carrot is an old bird. They usually flew away. Hahaha.