Thread: Lorong 6 H66
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Went there this evening, my eyes was on her. But don't know why I choose g19, maybe I have some fetish on pink hair lady.

Looks: 7/10 abit like SG ah lian(even her char too)
Body: quite skinny overall, slight thai tan
B00bs : she has awesome tits! Round and quite big for her skinny build. I guess at least b. Very nice to play with, feel that abit touch up, but guarantee soft.
BJ: Sort of having a hard time to resist from offloading. If she cont for another 30secs, I think that's the end
FJ: requested me to do the job, so went for missionary. The surprising thing is, I was pouncing quite fast and mine is slightly longer, she machiam don't feel pain or anything. Playing my watch and talking to me all the time. And she didn't use KY at all. So I guess it's not easy to make me high or I'm useless :/
GFE: She's quite fierce. Not the kind will lovely sweetly teerak take care you. But will joke and smile throughout.

RTF: I don't know. G19 is good if you are a booblover like me, but my eyes was on g11 all the way when I'm walking out, totally my cup of tea. So I wonder if its awkward if one of the girl rmb you but you choose somebody else?

And probably will wanna try g10 once before she "ORD". Heheh

PS: Just a question to cat50 senior, did any girl caught you butterfly when you rtf her ? I don't really they care unless they are in love with you but will the service standard drop ?
i hv many fave wls in this house, n they know it too

std still the same if not better every time i rtf, except g5 so i dropped her from my list.