View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
SG wanton noodle with the tomato sauce mixture taste so awful.
Well, nobody ask you to put tomato sauce, we put chilli and black sauce..so we get special taste which the Hongkie doesn't appreciate.

Spicy food is also good for developing some parts of our body..
As during one of our drinking session in M-1 pub few weeks ago, some bro brought up the subject of HK girl having small boobs ...well, that was because they don't like chilli sauce...you know why many asian girls including those in sg, thai, and m'sia girls have big boobs.. cause' they eat spicy food everyday. Spicy food also do wander on the men organ...So what happened to those men who don't like chilli?

I think that beer girl in M-1 must have started to eat tonnes of chillis, after overhearing my comments..hahaha

Anyway, just bullshitting a bit. Good wanton noodles should be eaten with special black sauce.