View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic.

Your work all involving girls la, indirectly using them to make money, of course la can't remember. And so many working for you till you able to buy a condo for yourself.
Im sorry but your logic of removing of pic = proof just doesnt make any sense. It's one thing to make an argument with logic but to say things like, and I [quote], "Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic." [unqoute] doesnt even hold.

I believe you are a grown man, probably even older than I am. Please don't resort to such childish statements. It speaks volume of your credibility (or the lack of it). Whether the rest of the people here agree or disagree with your assessment of Cheongka, anyone with the intelligence greater than a dustmite can see how thin the straws you are clutching at.