View Single Post
Old 30-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Linda 16wh17

Service: She tried to turn my neck so that she could kiss me while I was sprawled down, but I have no neck - the attempt at such acrobatic kissing ended somewhat disastrously ... but ha, at least I still had my neck. Some hardworking water catbath on my back, BM, then an unusual vibrator routine on my arsehole.  Hmm, should not be trying her on a shitty day. Actually, I just felt like shitting during the whole process.  Naturally, when she asked me whether it is shiok, I honestly told her that I felt like shitting. She asked me to flip over ... I thought it's my turn ... but she dived down into my spot, declaring she is not serving me anymore. Good for me, I want to punish her for her naughtiness anyway. 

Access : Full access. Since she is not into kissing, I skip her lips first. Seduced her on her studded ears and neck, then went for the B boobies with reddish nips.  Twin peak. She was aroused and started stroking my head. Went south and started painting her. She never stood a chance. Soon, she was wet, shivering. She grabbed my finger and pushed it into her pussy while I continued to paint her, and moaned for me to finger her while she moaned and begged for more. After awhile, she was basically pushing my head into her pussy, moaning “你好坏!你好坏!". After a long paint session, she was sibei horny and started servicing me again.

Service Part 2:  I laid down and she started a hungry helicopter bbbj routine. With her butts at the side, I started fingering her again, and she took my hand to do it correctly. Sibei horny after awhile, she helicopter her legs to my face. The sight of her tight arse and pussy gyrating and dripping were lovely sights, and I collapsed her immediately into a 69. She was sibei wet and horny by now, and squirming while I painted her again, thrusting her pussy into my mouth forcefully.  After a good and horny 69, she sat up and tore the cap and capped me in lightning speed ...

Bang: She started to ride me hard and furiously while kissing me fiercely. After a short horny ride, I felt my tide and got up into basket position and grabbed her butts to shove my shaft hard and furious ... no, she was shoving herself up hard and furious ... cummed.  After clean up, she just tare panda on me exhausted, complimenting me on the session (and suaning me at the same time)

A fierce lianish bonk. Not for the faint hearted.

Linda
Overall: B+

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me