Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: FR On L18H38

G20
Name: Mimi
Origin: Chiangmai
Looks: 7.5/10 I thought she stood out among those in the tank that day. There was 38, 8, 7, 69 and two others.
Body: 8/10 has a tattoo on her hand and large one on her tummy. Overall nice womanly shapes body, meat on all the right places. Very soft, smooth and fair skin.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but very well done. The implant is soft and inserted beneath her natural boobs, so most of the time I’m fondling with what she was born with.
CBJ: 9/10 this was my second session with her and I thought I was going to get he full works. She spent a lot of time licking around the anus but no real AR. She played around the perenium making me crave for more. She then processed to lick and suck my balls and shaft, licking only the cock head but no BBBJ. Feeling was good but torturous. She capped me without any feeling so I though I was getting a BBBJ until I looked. And she said “next time I give you more special”.
Not sure if it’s bait for me to stick to her - let’s see.
FJ: 8.5/10 she loves to cowgirl and rock herself till she cums. Very accommodating in various positions.
GFE: 9/10 she speak a lot to me in mandarin. Very passionate l, a lot of deep kisses and necking.
RTF: definitely - personally she’s on top of my list.