View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Central Asia / Kazakhstan / Uzbekistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agreddor View Post
I am a Singaporean Chinese dating a Kazakh girl in Almaty feel free to ask me anything.

Kazakh men are extremely protective and possessive and can get violent over what they perceive as foreigners going after their local talent.

Almaty has gotten much more crowded and expensive in recent times with an influx of Russian, Chinese, Indians and Koreans. I personally do not like going to Kazakhstan for this reason. However, there will be a direct flight from KL Malaysia in March 2024. The other option is to fly Air Astana from Bangkok.

I personally prefer the KL route because it’s cheaper and faster.

That said, it makes more sense to play in Bangkok or Phuket where you will be spoilt for choice for Russian or Kazakh pussy.
in the last 2 years, Kazakhstan has been heavily promoting itself to other countries around the world as a tourist destination, offering visa free entry to many countries and starting direct flight routes from these countries too. Thus the major influx of foreigners from 2023.