View Single Post
Old 23-11-2006, 05:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Speedy, top notch for attitude. I won't fault him for that. Remember when Ronaldo first came to Man U? His play was a joke too. But Alex stayed with him.

Problem is our team is in a slump now and we need all the best players. So agreed we can't afford to have Speedy on the left for now. Play him in the reserves for now and bring him on as a sub, as an impact player (he does have an ability to score goals). Put Warnock or Zenden on the left.

Pennant? That's another can of worms....
Agree with you bro on Speedy. Attitude wise, must give him 100 marks. I think he will take some time to get used to the English game, just like so many South Americans before him. That day he also admitted he is having problems.

Let's hope both he and Pennant will come good because we really need the wingers to service the strikers.

Cheers