Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Bro scorpio~so how was your travelling schedule this weekend? I'm going on Saturday morning

As for the ML who hide herself in her village, I never met her since that day as she 'kencing' me again lol...and yesterday she sms me telling me she is a 'bangkai' now and ppl over there treat her like a trash and that she's not worth for me anymore while doubting my willingness to forgive her. I juz told her 'itu pilihan kau' and shut the phone, I guess she's reaping what she sow...

Everything aside, Danok trip this Saturday!! Any bros wanna tag along? Or meet there? Bring your customers there to negotiate business plans, etc? :P
Hey Leon,

Was jz wondering wat happened 2 the photos u mentioned? never mind bro, forget abt the bangkai and move on... not worth kena kencing from her... we kencing others better haha

i may not be able to join u bro cos i m expecting some relatives at home this weekend.. can't bring them to danok right? unless for some shopping lo...

we can always meet up some other time..in the meantime, i do hope u regain ur sex mojo.. if not, let me know, we organise something else lo!