View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
cassandradream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
and the 7th year affair ended today

just got tired of hiding, lying and feeling guilty

tired of the abuse, and the unevenness of the treatment.

funny thing is years ago couldn't walk away, somehow over the years I started to fade too.

today is a new beginning.

wouldn't want to have a affair again, heavy price to pay. almost left my family for someone like this.

that would have been the worse price to pay.
YES, We entered this relationship with an open mind that it can end one day in a blink-of-an-eye. We are prepared. But our hearts will never be prepared for the pain it will cause. I feel for you. I have been guarding my heart to fall so deeply because I know it can never be. But I know for a fact when the time comes, I will cry a river. I will have those wonderful memories with me for life.

I know I love him and I care about him a lot. I know he will understand me too if one day I will end it, it is never easy. But to risk my marriage, it must be worth it and I know he is worth all the risk.

At first, I thought I am blind and stupid but I realized I am just really happy. Even with just talking to him. He is a guy bestfriend I never had. If one day this will end, yes, sex can end but I think I am capable of making him a friend for life. We both hope that the secret life will end and will enter the real life. Fantasy, maybe....