View Single Post
Old 18-01-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

From Staries:

MP: Ruby/Jln Song
Nation: Popiah
Name: Emily #288
Face: 7/10
Body: ok ok la (I love tatoos)
Boobs: Modified C
Pussy: trim (not as tight as expected)
Massage: 6/10
HJ & BJ: Superb! (u can explode easily if cant control)
DFK: Yes
DATY: No time
FJ: 8/10
Gfe: 8/10
Damage: RM200(BJ, HJ, B2b, FJ all in)
WIR: Maybe No

So... Been off the scene for a very long time. Somehow, last week dunno Wat came over me made me decided to visit back MP again.

Not putting in any high hopes then appointment was 'approved' instantly and Emily was available. Knowing she's pretty 'red' 2 yrs back and finally I made up my mind to explore her. Yes she's got many Gd reviews in the past & present.

Start my car then lajak straight to jln song. (unfortunately, Bro Reaptor and Sifu Dog&Cat couldn't make it).

Arrived safely and was warmly greeted By Emily with a smile.. Bt my eyes was warmly greeted by her nenen instead. Straight to operation room undress then main masak masak. Massage was ok, I couldn't be bothered since our main intention is always the opposite one rite?

B2b was sensually comfy with her fake moaning cum teasing sound system. Highlight of the day arrived, flipped face up and tats when the real b2b feeling is graded A+.

Didi up in no time then she gobbled up my whole shaft. BJ was fantastic, nearly came instantly, can't tahan like before...somemore the bj was being executed in a 69 position (I was fingering her like getting honey out of a bee hive)
Told her.. She gotta stop doing tat or else my money wouldn't be well spend.. Hehe...
She then reply: do whatever you want to do or want me to do to you. Wow!! I just replied... I want to fxxx you!

Started with mission... Felt abit loose on her V part. She then commenced a style where she told me to put my both knees on bother outer side of her hip when she put n both her legs together and instantly clipping my didi tight in her pussy n she said...pls pump he hard. No question asked... I pump myself all the way. Knney!! I knew I'm cumming any second. Changed position, then move on with doggy... Still can't control and I had to admit defeat and all was let out!

Rest for a fair bit of time and she ask if would like to go for another round. No no!! Enough for today la. Paid her accordingly and left the scene happily. She's worth it guys.

"look at how she post her pic... Teasing nipples" arghhh... Sakit Palak!