View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thank you for your guesstimates ... Zhi Zhi is definitely not as tall as Meng Lu! I have verbally checked with her/her OKT. XiangXiang, I would believe she is below 1.65m, even thu she is often on high heel shoes.

All the gals, whether I put in the cat150 tall gal list or not, I have verbally confirmed/checked their heights with them. One even mentioned she is between 1.68m and 1.69m. But those at the borderline, 1.65m or 1.66m, they have been quite clearcut thus far.
No worries n u r welcum buddy

Actually i got Meng Lu(1606) at ard168+cm tall, gd model ht , shapely long legs(tallest mm currently at 1606)......

Wld be gd to get Zhi Zhi n Meng Lu to stand back to back w/o heels though!!......

I don't always trust the mms themselves when it cums to ht issues(wt issues as well!)....for eg. YangZi(16W15) told me she is 161cm tall but to me she actually looks taller at least say 163-164cm ht?, shapely firm longish legs.....same for MiYa(2036) who said she is 162cm tall but again to me she actually looks taller maybe 164cm ht?, shapely slim skinny longish legs....