Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwerty1015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seremban, negri sembilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammenminz View Post
Alright bros...just went to this mp named one stop...provide only tomyam..yesterday come here oso but didnt ask for batin...today take revenge coz cannot tahanla all tomyam looking good. Located under flyover jalan rasah...also got branches at temiang and senawang oso...

try to go in n the door was locked...press the bell and cashier please to come in. Been asked for normal or package..choose package n go into room.few minutes later tomyam came in n start to massage.damn very shiokkkklaa coz her hand very powerfull. Alog the massage session citcat until the batin - package. Very syiok can touch2 while she screwed my didi..it is bcause the price is really cheap. The girl also cunnn...

but dont get confused, here they called pinpong, not batin..n have to pay first before go into a room. After finish, go back with a smile and happy feeling..

here some fr...

yesterday...

name : tina
looks : 7/10
boobs : 34c
hj : yes
bj : yes
fj : nope..but outside she says can kongkek..

today...

name : bie, no 4
looks : 8/10
boobs : 35b
hj : yes
bj : no since shes a lesbi
fj : nope....

damage : rm37(massage)+rm22(hj+roaming)

this place is the cheapest one in seremban...they got 11 girl inside...have to try all.g.hahaaaa....

I always go to temiang branch, everytime also do 2hrs oil massage, but everytime the lady
Who serve me.. all heavy weight.. i think need to try kg baru rasah that branch.. hehe..