Thread: KL Info
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!
Re: KL and Langkawi Info

Mexico KTV and lounge (Recommended):

Recently been to this mexico KTV lounge at jalan imbi, Thanks to bro yokosi recommendation, beer at RM70 for 1 bucket (5 bottles), if order a bucket need to sit at lounge but if order at least 2 bucket can request to sit room. Location just opp a penang cafe and hotel. (Location u cant miss it)

All girls vietnamese, many speak chinese, quite a number of SYT, i am there on sunday, many come in work at 5.30pm. Normal days heard they come in at 4pm. The KTV open at 4pm, book girls at RM30 per hour, no butterfly. There is no minimum hour booking, can rubba with them, if dont like ask them leave after 1 hr then can pick another one or u can pick 2 or 3 at 1 go.

Girls tips optional depend on yourself. I tip RM50 because girl very gfe, have a good time in the room.
Girls & price go ST or LT depend on girls and neg. I no try becoz my girl said she have period.

Total Cost: 2 bucket beer(RM140) + girls booking per hr + girls tip (optional)
No mummy so no mummy tips, no room charges, pick girls at lounge

Spa & Okt girls:

This trip also been to season tower where saboon spa located. At 17th floor there is 2 penthouse, 1 is playboy, the other cannot remember. They have different girls from thai, indo and viet to choose. damage about RM170 - 180. Can walk in view girls, if dont like after view just leave...

Also try viet girls at nova hotel spa and green elephant spa, total disaster, girls attitude sucks...

Additional info:

Hear that many viet massage parlour, viet pub and viet okt girls are in kuchai lama, next trip will explore there.

Last edited by pting; 28-03-2015 at 05:36 PM.