View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Re: Ice Queen: Cold and Sporty

Slowly and surely she became more confident in private. We started taking showers together. She started walking around topless, sometimes naked in the room. Just watching her from the back is a turn-on. Can't help but have a hard-on.

But she always complains about having too broad shoulders, or too small cup size. As she gets more comfortable, then my hands start getting cheeky, sliding in and out of sensitive areas. Of course every girl has different reactions to the man's hands, but Ms Cold is very sensitive, and can get noisy even from touching.

She's not afraid to moan if she is experiencing pleasure. When I tell her to lower the volume because of the neighbours, she doesn't care, bo chap. She just says, "my place, I do what I like." And she's very right, but as our physical intimacy gets hotter, she gets very noisy. And with the furniture shaking so violently, sometimes it's hard to control myself even if I want to go all night long.

But Ms Cold, even if she complains, she knows she is attractive. Being sporty is not a bad thing. It's a good thing when you have the stamina. And she admits that, with me, she is experiencing many things that she never tried or enjoyed before.

A few more photos of her body for samsters to enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dabbtopless.jpg (601.1 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg dabbottom.jpg (1.06 MB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg dabbfull.jpg (1.89 MB, 190 views)