Old 19-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Job Done. Considering Vasectomy.

This post is not an advocacy of vasectomy. If Singaporeans are healthy and of child bearing i.e. procreating age, please have more children because life is never complete without adequate parenting experience.

Still, on my end, I am not clearly your inclusive Singaporean special needs case, but there are certain aspects of my growth and ageing that I knew since 17 years of age. My mother was a left handler while my dad is a right, essentially I am born as one of those 1% that are ambidextrous discovered since military days. Yet, genetically at Central Manpower Base in the 20th century, I knew I was born with several genetic disorders which are not life threatening, but procreation is ill advised on most days.

Vasectomy is an option that the Medical Officers did not talk me out of, and since I suffer from more than one rare genetic disease which have neither any known cure nor any life threatening consequences, since the past two decades I have kept readjusting and realigning my lifestyle and today procreation is not required absolutely on my end even if I were to marry as my extended family has enough descendants i.e. nephews and nieces to carry on the extended family lineage.

This post is at best a signal of intention because I am exploring certain biological sciences that usually are what males don't discuss about, and even when they do, the medical sciences are not perfect either and should never be otherwise I will be out of a job.

Between firstly invitro fertilisation (IVF) of any potential Asian arranged brides such as Vietnamese, or secondly sperm donation since my testicles are still generating but since I won't intend on impregnating my partner I don't see any reason why will I donate my sperm, or thirdly semen preservation in case of a probable romantic marriage if at all, versus fourthly vasectomy, this is what I will be exploring next as a Singaporean having crossed the de facto age of crucification.

Keep up the good work fellow Singaporeans if you are healthily married and mating.