Old 08-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BlkHorsePrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

So off she went to chat with Bro F again, while we all waited for her friend to come. After almost two hours, the girl finally appeared. Yup, this was the girl that Bro F wanted to bonk. Bro F declared that i was the new girl's husband of the night. She laughed and then sat beside me holding my hand. When she found out that i was going to book her, she laid her head on my shoulder and said thank you. Going along the ride, i figured, why not, since it's my birthday and all. We then told the girls about our arrangement for the night about how we are going to M Club for a few drinks. The girls eyes lit up when they heard M Club. I guess this club is what is comparable to the hottest club in KL. I then excused myself to go and have a quick bath before heading out for dinner. Dressed to kill, i emerged back in Bro C's room, with the whole room nodding for approval. We then booked motors to head towards the Chinese Restaurant located just at the entrance to KPK area. Food here was cheap , except for the damn fish. This monstrosity cost us more than the other dish and coconuts we ordered added up together. And it was the only dish i ordered on my own accord. So feeling a little guilty, i decided to finish whatever the table couln't finish as a sort of atonement. Later did i find out that this will actually cost me the night. During the dinner, my girl was busy again with her phone.

'As expected', i thought 'because what else can they play around with?'

'Say goodbye to the hopes of she feeding you spoonful by spoonful', i chuckled to myself.

Once again i am a little pissed at the way some irresponsible cheongster spoils the market. One dude was having 3 almost 18 year old looking girls trailing him behind. And later a few more tables arrived. It is almost a definite at least a table will have one guy with two girls there at the bare minimum booked by him. Sometimes i laugh at their ego. To me, a true cheongster is one that am able to cause the girl to go home bow legged after a sweaty, vigorous night, that gentleman in public that we bros came to respect, and that king kong in bed that women adore. Not some half punked buffoon who seems like he is almost peacocking around flaunting what seems to be his skyhigh ego. Hence, why the price of RM 330.00 is considered market price now. Soon enough it will skyrocket to Rm 500.00. Mark my words this will happen when ego comes before judgement. Somehow out of all there is happening around me, i started to sense something wrong going on with my girl. Something that says i am not going to get my money's worth tonight. But thinking of the party ahead, i decided to knock it off the list of things i should be concern about in my own head at the moment. We then walked briefly to the club and was ushered into a place by the front of the stage. The waiter who served us, was numbered 32. He'sa great chap that attentively clears our table at the slightest instance of moisture building up at our table. A hardworking fellow that tends to your care, almost like a personal butler. If any bro is going to M Club here in Danok, look for this chap, if he is still working there. After sitting down i scanned the club and was greeted with kind of an empty place, with only 3 occupied table, one guy at the darts machine and all around us we were surrounded by girls that wears black. The atmosphere was almost like a 100 ravens sitting on the electrical wire amongst the street lamp post, just eyeing you. Or more particularly, your wallet. But with me and Bro F having each a girl of our own, most of these ravens didn't really dare to come over. The Tiger beer that we have that night was surprisingly bitter and very much gaseous though. Till the point i was almost nauseous later in the night.

And out of nowhere, Bro F's girl from Z Club, who is currently working here in M Club drifted to our table. We all shook hands, and greeted each other. Bro F started to converse with her and comepletely negating his booked girl. His booked girl got really pissed in a way that she lost his attention. So she sat there quietly enjoying the show. I was there occupied with my girl, talking to her and chatting the time away. I tried to focus on her in the hopes that i could gauge her interest. Started escalating my way with her, as per my MO. Heck, got rejected when i put my hand on her lap. Tried again a few more times that night and got the same reaction. And i thought, well, this is over. Throughout the night she kept on going to the toilet. I would be right to presume she was talking to her teerak on the phone in the toilet fearing that i will cancel her booking and demand money back from her friend, which is Bro F's girl. I thought, well eff it, it is not worth it to do anything on a big night like this. I am here to celebrate my birthday with friends i care. So off i went to drink. An angel dropped from the sky that night and descended to Bro C's laps. I guess Bro C was lucky as hell being the only one without a girl there and had such an adorable and cute face. Bro C's girl started to talk to us both speaking quite okay mandarin. I being the naughty kind of fellow, decided to answer all her questions in Thai. I could have easily snagged this girl away if i wanted to. But seeing that each of us have their own partner, i just decided not to escalate anything with her. Bro C was even offered a breast facial by his angel. Hahaha. This was actually the beginning of a great story for Bro C. And i could see from his expression, he was enjoying the night away. Proceeded to keep myself busy looking at the dart board games that is happening and looking for my girl. She went to the toilet a few more times more frequent. Oblivious to the thought that maybe i knew what she was doing.

I was broken from my trail of thoughts when i heard Bro C, trying to act all lonely, complaining jokingly to the angel that, " You see, he got girl *pointed at me*, he got 2 girls *pointed at Bro F*, i got nothing.

I interrupted them by pushing the angel slightly till she was leaning on Bro C's shoulder, while dragging Bro C's hand to her bottom. We all laughed. And during then, the whole club went silent and a birthday song was being sung by the people on stage.

"Oh wow, right now? " i thought. Thinking that that isn't even enough, Bro F and Bro C hard earlier asked the waiters to bring a cake over to me. So there i was with lips touching my ears, looking like a hyena, was so excited with the sudden turn of the moment, felt rather sick. I was holding back not tears but something more sinister. I was praying really hard to not blow out the candles with my puke. But somehow, answering my prayers, it all went by in an instant. They even asked me to cut the cake. So there i was cutting the cake in odd places that doesn't make sense that even made Bro F's booked girl laughed. I just smiled the best i could and continue to murder the cake. It was at this moment also that my girl started to doze off. Finally getting to tired, she took my hands and ask me to go back. It was a great relief also as i was nearing my limits of drinking. I didn't drink much, but the reason for why not that much was revealed to me the next day.