Old 03-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

Haven been to this house for like 4-5mths. Read some FR and decide to return for action.

Going through the reviews provided by some brothers, decide on girl 10, 11, 18 and 21. Reach at 3pm and began my QC. Had bang girl 10 and 21 before. 11 and 18 never try b4. Decide to skip all these 4 girls because

Girl 10: Very fair and white. But dont like her nose and i remember that she got fake boobs. Her bbbj is very mechanical. She also refuse to tell me anything about her during our last meeting. Next pls...

Girl 11: Nv bang b4 but not appealing to me. Abit bah bah type. Face so so. Next pls...

Girl 18: Wow this girl ba ba and got yummy boobs. But face so so and too many tatoos. Next pls...

Girl 21: This syt is still here. Have bang her 3 times since last year ever since my favourite no 2 left. Remember i bang her when she was here the first week, i can confirm this because i was at this joint almost every 1 to 2 wks last time. Is a super daring girl, and very cute and fun. Her bbbj was average, not much tongue and just up and down like fucking her mouth. However i was looking forward to something more today. Next pls...

And i had my eyes on this girl after so many qc.

Girl no 20. Ba ba type i like. Nice breast with clothes on and nice smile. So in we go...

Inside the room: When she took off her clothes sian 1/2. Breast not very impressive compare with clothes on (B cup the most). Big dark nipple. A bit of tummy and clean shave pussy but can see some spike coming out. I thought aiya wrong choice but i was totally wrong.

Inside the bathroom, she clean me from head to butt and ask me do i want a bj or bbbj. I opt for bbbj and she gave me one of the most wonderful bbbj i ever had. DEEP THROAT all the way. Yes. BBBJ: 9/10 No horse run.

Lie on the bed and we french and she began licking my nipples and slowly down to my balls while i fingering her. Have a very soft tongue, can feel soft and wet stroke on my balls which turns me very very on. She start to lick my shaft, concentrating on the mushroom head. Wonderful feeling too. She really knows where to lick and arouse me. Note that I dont like girl to take my cock and straight away pop into the mouth without all the soft licking first. She start to give me her powerful deep throat and i can feel my whole cock inside her. Really good. It was so good that i came into her mouth within 2-3 mins. Rating 9/10.

My overall conclusion: This will be my regular after girl no 2 left. Will rtf very soon. For brother who like or never tried deep throat before, this is your chance.

But if you never get deep throat, dont blame me cos i am not their OKT, neither am i in charge of what service they provide to brothers here. The above is just an illustration of what i got inside the room.