View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I agreed that for legal house $230 per pop is too much. In GL being legal and all, the business is by volume, at $150 per pop, angpai can make over $1000 per day easily, every day they work. While some local FLs may be able to make more per session, they stay are typical short and run a risk of being caught by AV. In China eg. GuangZhou, quality FLs charges about RMB2000 for 2 shots but the okt takes a big chunk and the business volume is not high as there are plenty of girls to go. After all deductions, I doubt FLs make more than the GL angpais in Singapore if the angpais can tahan the 2 year period.
Exchange +8 with you