Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy32 View Post
I managed to get a slot with Donna after several attempts and was really looking forward to it after reading numerous positive FRs about her gorgeous good looks and service. When I finally met her , I must say that my persistence has paid off as I was stunned for a moment as she is indeed a very beautiful lady, tall and classy looking with long black hair and sharp features. She resembles those super chio female colleague OL that we all wanted to date and kept stealing glances at in the office. I felt very comfortable the moment I met her as she displays a fantastic attitude with the most sincere and welcoming smile that I have ever encountered. I must admit that I was deeply captivated by her killer smile. She made me feel that I am a valued customer despite meeting her for the first time and I can instantly feel her sincerity and willingness to serve.
She lives alone, in a nice and cosy apartment, location is convenient and and easy to park.
Before she began her massage, she asked me which part of my body was tired. I told her that my shoulders were a bit stiff and she focused more on trying to ease my sore shoulders and back. The massage took about 30 minutes and was executed with just about enough strength and I felt totally relaxed after that. Then I suddenly felt some deep breathing and a tickling feeling around my ears and neck and guessed that the sensual has begun. At the same time, I felt her hands stroking down my legs to tease me and after teasing me for a while, she asked me to turn over. I was already hard like rock by then as I was very aroused by her sensual and she started playing with my balls and proceeded to stroke my shaft with a bit of oil. Upon request , she also removed her top to reveal a nice pair of B cup boobs and I felt even more excited by now. She cleverly used her fingers to create some variations and patterns in the HJ which is unbelievably nice, alternating between speeds and began to increase the intensity of jerking my manhood as I started moaning louder. As much as I like this magical moment to last forever, I shot out a huge load after a few heavenly minutes. She helped me clean off my cum and went to clean her hands while I took a quick shower and she asked me if I wanted a head massage which I gladly agreed. The head massage was another relaxing experience to top it off. I must commend on her excellent time management as I was in and out of her apartment in slightly less than an hour.
Overall I feel that Donna offers a good balance between a relaxing massage and satisfying sensual, and her gfe feel is second to none.

Below are the ratings:

Looks 9/10 very beautiful and classy looks, can’t be any better. Her smile is a killer.
Massege 7/10 enough strength and tries very hard
Sensual 8/10 good variations and I can cum just by looking at her really
GFE 9/10 always smiling, very sincere and totally non commercial feel
RTM already booked her for next week so it's a definite Yes!
Any roaming?