Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Too long non stop. Come out also one of the other girls commented "不是一个小时吗?". Mali said something in return
dunno where to hide my face liao.
In future if you plan for a “marathon” session, and have no qualm to tip the WL in return for the effort she has to put up with you, pass $50 to her b4 the session begins and another $50 (optional) after the session for her good performance that meets with your desire. I am sure she will not complain if you do that and will welcome your rtf. Do remember that WLs only earn a meagre $80 net per an hour session .... the “marathon” session with you does not justify the amount she earned. It is like doing it with 2-3 blokes for the price of one. Agree?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-06-2018 at 02:18 PM.