View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ChongQing Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Glad to know you had a fun time there. Your post makes me so envious

But, not sure how you deduce that there wasn't any working gals there? I did see cab loads of 小蜜蜂 reporting for work when I was there earlier this week.

Anyway, care to provide details so bros can benefit from your post in future?
小蜜蜂 reporting for work??? No idea man. There were quite a number of girls in the clubs there. We were at Muse one night and Club TNT the next. I can't tell by looking at them whether they are working girls or not. I was not approached by any working girls looking for business.

The girls that we were partying with were generally in rather big groups comprising both men and women. The men were happily toasting us and the women were dancing with us. No hint of any extra services provided leh

In fact, there were a couple of girls who were very friendly with us, and who subsequently introduced their male companions as their husbands

I enjoyed the club scene there so much that we did not try anything else. So I'm sorry bros... no other reports to share.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。