View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
The most happening is Chaborn, just beside Spider where their ladies are in bikini only with dozen of topless dancer at stage, if there is no big wind blowing. But they are very pushy for ladies drinks, you really felt you are being ambush with boobs there.
Still can't fight with Spider after their new renovation, there were practically 30-50 topless girls dancing at one time.. see also eyes drop kekeke some more those who were topless got damn good bodies.. There was one show with a girl holding a whip ala s&m but more of a playful s&m show.. didn't hurt anyone. Almost every agogo we went to the girls were all wearing bikinis and equally pushy for tips/ladies drink.. luckily my friend advise us just to ignore those that you don't want... they'll get the hint if you don't pay them any attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Most dancer from Spiders dont usually out for booking, but those who accompany customer for drinking usually do.
This applies to both dancers and non-dancers as we managed to also get a dancer to come out with us but out of 10 only 1 or 2 agreed to come out. It all depends on the girl as she can earn enough from her tips without going out with customers. So it is not just a question of money. The girl that I went out with had rejected a lot of customers but I was the lucky first one who she went out with, also she was quite scared at first coz who knows maybe I might turn out to be a sex maniac or mental patient.

Last edited by TD0620G; 03-05-2006 at 05:19 PM.